Have you listened to the new Rich with Purpose Podcast by Thabojan Rasiah yet? It’s a goody – he has interviewed some super interesting people. Vanessa was lucky enough to be a guest too. We love the focus on purpose. If you get that right, you now have direction for your energy.
Vanessa recently appeared on Tom McCallum’s podcast WhatComesNext.Live and she discussed new ways of thinking about cognitive energy and how important it will be to understand how to use it more effectively if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
Vanessa always loves chatting with Glen James at My Millennial Money. This time they talked all things high performance, mental health, burnout and mindset and how these all relate to financial health. In this episode Vanessa joins Glen to answer some community questions, including:
– Q1: how do you cope with burnout?
– Q2: how to find mental health support on a low income
– Q3: how to address when a co-worker is overworking themselves to the point it sets an unspoken precedence for the rest of the office?
– Q5: how do you perform well on your first day of a new job?
– Q6 what are some of the signs of depression?
– Q7: what are some symptoms of people who are overdoing it and risking burnout?
– Q8: how to maximise productivity and energy if you work at a computer all day?
With an increase of people working from home, there are many who do it really well and others who struggle. Vanessa recently spoke with Michael Khouri on an episode of his “Between the sheets” podcast about mental energy and how to use it to revolutionise the way you, and others in your household, work from home.
Vanessa always loves chatting with Glen James at My Millennial Money. This time they talked all things high performance, mental health, burnout and mindset and how these all relate to financial health. In this episode Vanessa shares some solid gold about:
– Managing expectations of customers and your team.
– Setting realistic deadlines.
– Knowing when to grow your team or outsource roles or tasks to support you in the business.
– Dodging the stress of the ‘everything is urgent’ merry-go-round.
– Staying focused on creating an effective culture, rather than setting KPI’s.
– Focusing on improving your teams work flows and efficiencies, rather than just hiring another person.