Workshop: The Science of Sustained High Performance
Performance up, effort levels down.
People in the workplace now have more flexibility than ever and can use this to achieve sustained performance, with teams being coached to “work smarter, not harder”.
Understanding the neuroscience of high performance and effective ways to implement this knowledge, we apply “Personal Pace” to allow you to be as effective as possible with as little effort as possible.
We also apply mindset and positive psychology to help teach effective high-performance leadership – it is no longer adequate to just focus on your team’s performance without coaching your team to manage their stress and reduce their chances of burnout.
In this full day session, you will:
- explore concepts of energy and balance and interpretation of pace indicator;
- understand the true meaning of sustained high performance;
- uncover sources of energy and reasons for lack of energy – how to increase it with awareness of “Mental, Neural, and Physical”;
- use neuroscience and personal pace to improve leadership, energy management, business development and mind-set for overall performance improvement;
- workshop templates to help you work more closely to your natural pace and then as a team for maximum sustained performance;
- learn the importance of mindset on productivity and ways to improve both; and
- develop an understanding of how health impacts brain function and business performance.
We help leaders and teams achieve sustainable high performance through our workshops and coaching programs.
If you want to increase your performance while decreasing your effort, register for our workshop today!
Vanessa Bennett – CEO, Next Evolution Performance
Kate McKenna – High Performance Coach, Next Evolution Performance
Thursday 12 April, 2018
8:30 am registration for 9:00 am start (sharp) – 5:00 pm finish
Financial Services Council
Level 24, 44 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Cost per participant
$899 (including GST) per person
Why not to bring a friend or colleague? Buy one full price ticket and get a second for half price!