Discover how to perform at your best – always!
We all want better performance in all areas – more success, more productivity, more profitability, more energy, and the list goes on.
The pandemic situation has seemingly made all of this feel harder to achieve and many people are feeling more overwhelmed, stressed and burnt out than ever before.
There has never been a more important time to understand how to maximise your cognitive energy and your mental fitness.
Of course everyone is different, so thanks to neuroscience, psychology, sports science and other disciplines, we will help you to develop your bespoke performance plan – just for you! A one-size-fits all approach just doesn’t cut it.
Simply put, it’s You. At your Best. Always!
Who should attend:
1) If any of the above sounds appealing to you.
2) If you’ve been watching us for a while, and keen to get a sample of some of our great tools and expertise to see if we might be right for your team.
3) If your team has been through some of our workshops and you have new staff – why not include this workshop in their induction program to help them with their productivity and accountability mindset to hit the ground running.
The virtual workshop is split over 2 half days (4 hours each).
Note: This online workshop series is split over 2 half days with the option of doing either 1 day or both and you do not need to have completed the Day 1 session to participate in the Day 2 session.
Day 1 of the online workshop series covers how to:
- Understand the neuroscience of stress and how to make it your friend for higher performance
- Deep dive into energy management using our unique Energy Credit System (time management is sooooo 2005)
- Use sports training principles to structure your days, weeks, months and years to maximise your energy
- Measure your natural focus time using our Personal Pace Indicator and learn how to work with your natural focus time for optimal performance and minimal energy spend.
Day 2 of the online workshop series covers how to:
- Understand the concept of psychological safety and how to use it to increase your performance
- Understand the intersection of neuroscience and psychology – a bio-psycho-social approach to improving your mental fitness for performance
- Tools to develop your accountability for performance both in and out of the workplace
- How to make neuroplasticity your friend for performance instead of your you unknown performance enemy
- Learn how to define and align your goals and beliefs to maximise your success – whatever success means to you.
Of course, everything you will learn at these workshop will be useful for managing teams, but go on…… be selfish. Take this opportunity to focus on you!
Book your place at our ‘You at your Best. Always.’ workshop
2021 Online workshop series
This virtual workshop is split over 2 half days (4 hours each):
Thursday 21 October 2021
Day 1: ‘The neuroscience of getting more done’
11:30am – 3:30pm AEST
Thursday 4 November 2021
Day 2: ‘Mindset for success – go beyond resilience and learn how to achieve great mental health for performance’
11:30am – 3:30pm AEST
Price for both half day sessions – 21 October & 4 November 2021:
Early Bird until 7 October 2021 = AUD$700
General Admission from 8 October 2021 = AUD$900
Price for the first half day session – 21 October 2021:
Early Bird until 7 October 2021 = AUD$400
General Admission from 8 October 2021 = AUD$500
Price for the second half day session – 4 November 2021:
Early Bird until 21 October 2021 = AUD$400
General Admission from 22 October 2021 = AUD$500
(Prices exclude GST and a booking fee)
What our previous attendees have said about the workshop…
Neyhaa Pramar, Senior Leader in the Banking & Finance Industry said:
“A great investment in yourself that’s how I would sum up my experience. I met some great people to connect with. The session felt like a very safe place to dig deep and really work on my individual growth as a leader and as an individual. I found the learning around how to setup my day most beneficial and have applied a lot of this already in my personal life, even little things like doing chores you like when you are feeling flat in energy can help pick up your and make me feel re-energized again.
The facilitation was at the right pace for me specially in the morning, with very informed SMEs leading the topics. I can fit in more me time now and get more done every day and still have lots of energy left at the end of the day to be with my family. I would recommend this to budding entrepreneurs and senior leaders with competing priorities and young families and really practice what you learn is the key here.”
George Konstantin, Founder id8pi consulting and facilitation said:
“Thank you, Next Evolution Performance! Most of us have two speeds, flat out or flat-out. Work hard until you drop, recover and then work hard again. This program afforded me a clearer perspective on what sustainable performance looks like. How to better direct my energy to what’s important instead of burning it unnecessarily. Both Vanessa and Kate present a compelling argument on the science of energy management. Like most, I’ve spent my professional years trying to manage the immovable father-time and ignore mother-nature.
With a better appreciation of my natural pace I’ve been able to find a more productive way of living and working which has helped me, my family and my clients. Co, thank you Kate for being so generous with your time, and Vanessa for breathing life into this concept for me.”
Sarah Penn, Managing Director, Mayflower said:
“I attended a full day workshop run by Kate and Vanessa. It was a great day and I wrote pages of notes. The idea of ‘pace’ is really interesting, and I’ve since implemented it with my team which has definitely helped. Kate and Vanessa are both engaging speakers and the information provided is thought provoking and takes a different approach to the idea of team management – in that you have to manage yourself effectively first.”
If you would like more information please contact us.