The Science of Sustained Performance
Performance up, effort levels down.
People in the workplace now have more flexibility than ever and can use this to achieve sustained performance, with teams being coached to “work smarter, not harder”.
Understanding the neuroscience of high performance and effective ways to implement this knowledge, we apply “Personal Pace” to allow you to be as effective as possible with as little effort as possible.
We also apply mindset and positive psychology to help teach effective high-performance leadership – it is no longer adequate to just focus on your team’s performance without coaching your team to understand the neuroscience of a success mindset in helping them to achieve their goals. Mindset plays a massive role in productivity and overall achievement as well as reducing chances of mental health issues and burnout.
In this full-day session, you will:
- explore concepts of energy and balance and interpretation of pace indicator;
- understand the true meaning of sustained high performance;
- uncover sources of energy and reasons for lack of energy – how to increase it with awareness of “Mental, Neural, and Physical”;
- use neuroscience and personal pace to improve leadership, energy management, business development and mindset for overall performance improvement;
- workshop templates to help you work more closely with your natural pace and then as a team for maximum sustained performance;
- learn the importance of mindset on productivity and ways to improve both; and
- develop an understanding of how health impacts brain function and business performance.
Our systems are a scientific approach based on neuroscience, positive psychology, sports psychology and sports training principles. We help leaders and teams achieve sustainable high performance through our workshops and coaching programs.
If you want to increase your performance while decreasing your effort, register for our workshop today!
Friday 16 November 2018
8:45 am to 5:00 pm AEDT
Financial Services Council
Level 24, 44 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
NOTE: Please arrive for a 9:00 am sharp start.
Early Bird – 20% off until September 30, 2018 = $719.12 (includes GST)*
General Admission = $899 (includes GST)
Register now to secure your place.
* To qualify for the early bird discount tickets must be purchase in one transaction.